高分求翻译!!!!

2024-12-18 02:05:48
推荐回答(3个)
回答1:

需要帮忙吗?
May I help you?

我要办理此次班机的登机手续。
I'd like to check in for this flight, please.

请把行李放在磅秤上。
Please put your luggage on this scale.

你需要在柜台托运你的行李。
You need to claim your baggage at the counter.

我可以把这件行李随身带到飞机上吗?
Can I take this one as carry-on baggage?

班机准点吗?
Is the plane on schedule?

可否给我靠窗的座位?/靠走道的座位?
Could I get a window seat?/an aisle seat?

登机门是几号?
What is the gate number?

登机门怎么走?
Which way to the gate?

你将在旧金山机场转机。
You'll be transferring at San Francisco airport.

我搭经济舱/商务舱/头等舱/。
I am taking economy class/business class/first class.

谢谢您的耐心等候。
Thanks for your patience.

华航编号202的班机将于五号登机门登机。有小孩或者需要特别协助的旅客请到登机柜台。
China Airlines flight 202 will now be boarding at gate 5. We invite those passengers with small children or those requiring special assistance to come to the boarding counter.

头等舱及商务舱旅客请登机。
We now invite all first class and business class passengers to board.

座位第33排到第60排的旅客请登机。
We now invite passengers from Row 33 through 60 to the boarding gate.

其余旅客请登机。
We will now be accepting all remaining passengers to board.

敬请各位旅客注意,这是登机前的广播。
May I have your attention, please? This is the pre-boarding announcement.

谨代表华航欢迎您搭乘202从中国北京前往美国克里夫兰的班机。我们的飞行时间是14小时又30分。机长Lyon与我将为您服务。基于安全理由,起飞与降落时期禁止使用电子设备。谢谢您的合作。请系好安全带。
On behalf of China Airlines, we welcome you aboard flight No.202 from Beijing, China to Cleveland. Our flying time is 14 hours and 30 minutes. Captain Lyon and I will be at your service. For safety reasons, the use of personal electronic devices is prohibited during take-off and landing. Thanks for your cooperation. Please fasten your seat belt.

机上服务:

需要报纸吗?
Would you like a newspaper?

可否把椅背扶直?
Could you put your seat up, please?

要鸡肉还是牛肉?
Would you like fish or beef?

请你把袋子放在上头的柜子里。
Could you put your bag in the overhead luggage compartment?

厕所有人。
The toilet is occupied.

回答2:

没有那书,我想追家一句,分并不高

回答3:

你把那篇课文抄上.