英语改写句子,翻译,8道题,求帮助!

2024-12-15 08:33:20
推荐回答(3个)
回答1:

Instructions: Rewrite the following sentences in English, using your own words for the underlined parts. Make sure your sentences are complete.

说明:用你自己的话来改写下列句子,用你自己的话来说明下列句子。确保你的句子是完整的。

(1)It is better to do some research, and learn to find your way round some basic jargon.

(1)做一些研究,并学习如何找到你的方法,一些基本的术语。

(2)Evidence suggests that negative emotions lash back at us, while positive ones can boost the body’s healing process.

(2)有证据表明,消极情绪会影响我们的身体,而积极的情绪可以促进身体的愈合过程。

(3) Before he was halfway across the kitchen I had overtaken him.

(3)在他半到半厨房之前,我已超过他了。

(4)Psychologists refer to it as subjective well-being。

(4)心理学家称之为主观幸福感。

Instructions: Translate the following sentences into English by using the phrases or words given in the parentheses.

使用说明:将下列句子译成英语,用括号中的短语或单词。
(5)为了我的健康起见我戒烟了。(for the sake of/for one’s sake)

(5) I gave up smoking for the sake of my health. (the sake for of/for one s' sake)

(6)今天去或是明天去,对你没有影响。(make much difference)

(6) to go today or tomorrow, there is no effect on you. (much difference make)

(7)他的观点趋于偏激。(tend toward)

(7) his views tend towards the extreme. (toward tend)

(8)在回家的路上,我去看望了一下我的一个老朋友。(look up)

(8) on my way home, I went to see an old friend of mine. (up look)

回答2:

前四题没有标出划线部分
5。 for the sake of my health, I quit smoking
6. Either you go today or tomorrow, it won't make much difference.
7. His opinion tends toward extreme.
8. On my way home, I went to look up my old friend. /(one of my old friends.)

回答3:

it is a state of mind; it is no