Mission 1
Not open for business yet. 对不起,尚未营业。
Mission 2
I hope you all have enough to cover all this! 我希望你们都有能力负担得起这笔账!
Mission 3
How about I take you out for a walk?我带你出去遛遛如何?
It's showtime!是时候秀一场了!
Too easy! 易如反掌!
Mission 4
Get to the point.说重点!
Mission 5
No Talking! 不要废话了!
Mission 7
I'm beginning to think I've got rotten luck with women. 我开始相信自己和女人不对味。
I just don't like you, that's all.我只是看你不爽,就是这样。
Mission 9
Now that's what I'm talking about. 那正是我所希望的。
Mission 10
Well that was quick. 速度惊人。
I love a fast woman. 我喜欢干净利落的女人。
Mission 11
Aww, you poor thing. Didn't your mother ever teach you how to use a door? 啊,可怜的孩子。难道你的母亲没有教会你怎么使用门吗?
Gimme a break. Tell ya what, next time I'll try and wear some cologne, okay? 把戏结束了。我下次会记得喷古龙香水的,行吗?
Cut me some slack!放松点!
Mission 12
Too bad there's no body here to enjoy the show.太可惜了没有人旁观这场表演。
Mission 13
You seem to be in a bad mood. 你看起来心情很糟
I'm sure you have time for one more game, right?我想你肯定有时间来玩一局,对吧?
Come and get it, if you can! 来拿我的命,如果你能的话!
This is no place for a little girl.这里没有小女孩的位置。
Dude, the show's over! 老兄,表演结束了!
Mission 16
Now, get out of my way or there'll be some consequences.现在,从我的视线里消失否则后果自负。
How much is it gonna cost me? 我该怎么付帐?
Mission 17
I don't need you anymore.我不再需要你了。
Mission 19
It's like staring into a backed-up toilet.就像盯着一个倒吊的厕所。
Don't you have any hobbies?你就没有其他爱好吗?
Dude, my father wasn't so hideous. Can't you tell by looking at me?伙计,我父亲可没你那么丑陋。看看我再说吧
Look at you……making a big dramatic entrance and stealing my spotlight. 看看你……如此戏剧性的登场把我的风头都给盖住了。
JACKPOT! 将军!
Mission 20
And now my soul is saying it wants to stop you!而现在我的灵魂在说必须要阻止你!
No way, you got your own. 没门,你有你自己的那一半。
It's only the rain. 不过是雨水罢了。
This is what I live for!我就是为此而活!