吸血鬼日记经典台词发我一份,中英双语的,谢谢 584801737@qq.com

2024-12-17 02:14:25
推荐回答(1个)
回答1:

  I will start fresh.
  我要重新开始,做全新的自我。

  I predict this year is going to be kick ass.
  我预言今年将会是很了不起的一年。

  she took my breath away.
  她把我迷住了。

  major lack of male real estate.
  优质男市场匮乏。

  She’s a dead ringer for Katherine.
  她和凯瑟琳一模一样。

  He has that romance novel stare.
  他眼神深邃。

  I can't be freaked out by cars for the rest of my life.
  我余生都不会再碰车了。

  I am cool with it.
  对此我很满意。

  why didn't he go for me?
  他为什么不喜欢我?

  Everyone thinks you are off on a bender.
  每个人都以为你嗑药过量死了。

  He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line.
  他跟我们不是一个世界里的人。

  I mean it.
  我是认真的。

  I am not gonna hold anything back.
  我不会再隐藏什么事情了。

  She wasn't just any girl.
  她不是一般的女孩。

  I was only a piece of ass to him.
  我对他来说什么都不是。

  He's the golden boy.
  他是个优秀的男孩。

  You just need to sleep it off,ok?
  你只需要睡一觉,忘掉它。

  Headed your way.
  继续往前走。

  don't you move.
  不要动。

  fly free,walk on sunshine and all that stuff.
  随便逛逛,在阳光下走走,诸如此类的。

  I am sick of watching you play Vickie.
  我受够了你耍V。

  i am gonna grab some coffee.
  去找些咖啡。

  sleep tight.
  好好睡一觉。

  I wasn't myself yesterday.
  我昨天状态不对。

  I am sick of the tough love speech jer.
  我不想再苦口婆心的说教了。

  I'll keep an eye out for her.
  我会帮你留意她的。

  what attacked you the other night?
  那天晚上什么袭击了你?

  This is Logan Fell come to you live from the streets of Mystic Falls with braking news.
  这是来自LF的现场直播。

  Maybe we should press pause.
  也许我们该叫停了。

  She was really involved in the founder's council.
  她和创建者协会很有渊源。

  How good are you at getting this little nose where it doesn't belong?
  你有多擅长把闲话放到它不该去的地方呢?(nose除了鼻子,还有闲话的意思)

  Why he wants to go to high school is beyond me.
  他为什么要去高中还是让我很困惑。

  It's just something that's been passed down in generations.
  这只是一些世代相传下来的东西。

  We were at the very first one.
  我们曾独领风骚。

  stay away from me.
  离我远一点。

  Trust is earned.
  信任是要靠行动争取的。

  I am so over you now.
  我现在厌倦你了。

  It's ok, take your time.
  没事,慢慢来。

  Have you heard from stefan?
  你有S的消息了么?

  He has some serious apologize to do.
  他欠我一个郑重的道歉呢。

  if you wanna kill some time.
  如果你想消磨时间。

  Doesn't ring a bell.
  想不起来了。

  Just my mind play tricks on me.
  我思维混乱了。

  She's big on trust.
  她总是刨根究底。(她对真相很坚持)

  this could have gone a completely different way.
  这个过程可以完全换一种方式。

  I rock.
  我太厉害了。

  I am all ears.
  我洗耳恭听。

  The only way to get things back to the way they were are to do things that were.
  让一切恢复正常的唯一办法就是去做原来做的事。