谁能帮我找一些写给孩子的英文句子????越多越好

要浅显易懂的
2024-12-21 08:59:36
推荐回答(3个)
回答1:

写给孩子的英文句子
1.I think it’s hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
2.Whatever comes, I’ll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
3.Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
4.Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
5.Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
6. You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.If you fail, don't forget to learn your lesson.
如果你失败了,千万别忘了汲取教训。
8.Live a noble and honest life. Reviving past times in your old age will help you to enjoy your life again.
过一种高尚而诚实的生活。当你年老时回想起过去,你就能再一次享受人生。
9.Never judge people by their appearance.
永远不要以貌取人。
10.Remember the best love is to love others unconditionally rather than make demands on them.
记住最好的爱存在于对别人的爱胜于对别人的索求之上。
11.Search for knowledge, read more, sit on your front porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs.
寻找更多的知识,多读一些书,坐在你家的前廊里,以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景,不要带上任何功利的想法。
12.Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.
在你想了解别人也想让别人了解你之前,先完善并了解自己。
13.Do not keep anything for a special occasion, because every day that you live is a SPECIAL OCCASION.
不要将你的东西为了某一个特别的时刻而预留着,因为你生活的每一天都是那么特别。
14."There are only two creatures," says a proverb, "who can surmount the pyramids-the eagle and the snail."
俗话说:“能登上金字塔的生物,只有两种------鹰和蜗牛。”
15.Remember: Whatever happens, happens for a reason.
记住:任何事情的发生都有因有起。
16.It only needs early cultivation to become a power.
只需及早培养,记忆自会成为一种才能。
17.Don't let a little dispute break up a great friendship.
不要让小小的争端损毁了一场伟大的友谊。
18. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
19. Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment; not only about survival.
生活是一串串的快乐时光;我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存。
20.Forever friend gets you through the hard times, the sad times, and the confused times.
真正的朋友会与你一同度过困难、伤心和烦恼的时刻。
21.Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
22.Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
23.However mean your life is, meet it and live it; do not shun it and call it hard names.
不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。
24. The smallest courtesies along the rough roads of life are like the little birds that sing to us all winter long, and make that season of ice and snow more endurable.
在坎坷的生活道路上,最细小的礼貌犹如在漫长的冬天为我们歌唱的小鸟,那歌声使冰天雪地的寒冷变得较易忍受。
25. When you quarrel with a close friend, talk about the main dish, don't quibble over the appetizers.
当你和你亲近的人吵嘴的时候,试着就事论事,不要扯出那些陈芝麻、烂谷子的事。
26."Who shuts love out, in turn shall be shut out from love."
“谁拒爱于门外,也必将被爱拒诸门外。”
27. Perseverance can sometimes equal genius in its results.
毅力在效果上有时能同天才相比。
28. Whenever you make a phone call, smile when you pick up the phone, because someone can feel it!
无论什么时候打电话,摘起话筒的时候请微笑,因为对方能感觉到!

回答2:

飞鸟集
泰戈尔
1
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
and yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall
there with a sign.
2
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
o troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
3
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
the world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
it becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
4
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
it is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
5
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
the mighty desert is burning for the love of a bladeof grass who
shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
6
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
if you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
7
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。你肯挟瘸足的泥沙而俱下么?
the sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing
water. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
8
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
9
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
once we dreamt that we were strangers.
we wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
10
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among
the silent trees.
11
有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微(风思)的,正在我的心上奏着 潺(氵爰)的乐声。
some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart
the music of the ripples.
12
“海水呀,你说的是什么?”
“是永恒的疑问。”
“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?”
“是永恒的沉默。”
what language is thine, o sea?the language of eternal question.what language is thy answer, o sky?the language of eternal silence.
13
静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes
love to you.
14
创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的。而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
the mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great.delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
15
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
16
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
i sit at my window this morning where the world like a passer-by stops
for a moment, nods to me and goes.
17
这些微(风思),是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
there little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their
whisper of joy in my mind.
18
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
what you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
19
神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。
让我只是静听着吧。
my wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my master.
let me but listen.
20
我不能选择那最好的。
是那最好的选择我。
i cannot choose the best.
the best chooses me.
21
那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
they throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on
their back.
22
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
that i exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
23
“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?”
“我不过是一朵花。” we, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms,
but who are you so silent?"i am a mere flower.
24
休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
25
人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
man is a born child, his power is the power of growth.
26
神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
god expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun
the earth.
27
光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。
the light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leaves
happily knows not that man can lie.
28
啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。
o beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
29
我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:“我爱你。”
my heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon
it her signature in tears with the words, "i love thee."
30
“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?”
“向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。” moon, for what do you wait?to salute the sun for whom i must make way.
31
绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
the trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
32
神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
his own mornings are new surprises to god.

回答3:

想写什么呢? 祝福类还是什么啊?