求翻译成英文!!很急!!

2024-12-15 16:43:22
推荐回答(3个)
回答1:

当我第一眼见到你的那一刻
When I first saw you at the moment

你那优雅的姿态深深吸引了我
Your grace is deeply attracted me

触动我内心最深处的一片区域
Touch my innermost area

我知道我喜欢上你了
I know I love you

不知道你的想法
Don't know what you think

希望你能给我一个照顾你的机会(我希望你能给我一个机会照顾你)
I hope you can give me a chance to look after you

即使你不喜欢我我也会继续喜欢我(最后一个字是你还是我?)
Even if you don't like me I will continue to love me

把这份喜欢埋在心里
The love buried in the heart

只是因为在人群中多看了你一眼,-我就爱上了你,你这是在求爱吧··

回答2:

When I met you at the first sight of that a moment, you that elegant attitude deeply attracted me, touch my heart the most of the deep area, I know I like you, don't know what you think, and I hope you can give me a chance to take care of you, even if you don't like me and I will continue to like me, put this like buried in heart!

回答3:

At the first sight of you,
I was deeply impressed by your elegant posture,
my deepest heart was moved.
Then I know I love you,
although I don't know what you think,
I hope I could get the chance to take care of you.
Even if you are not sure to my heart,
I still love you and keep this love in my mind,