这是我写的两人小剧.是反应基本的卫生习惯的问题.不知你是否喜欢?
人物: Alex 和 Bob
地点:学生宿舍
Flushing the Toilet冲厕所
A: Oh my god, what a stinky smell! Who didn't flush the toilet?
天啊,这么臭气熏天啊? 谁没冲厕所呀?
B: (reading a book silently)(静静地看书)
A: Bob, is that you again?
Bob, 又是你干的好事?
B: what? what about me?
什么? 我又怎么了?
A: You didn't flush the toilet.
你用了厕所没冲!
B: I did.
我冲了.
A: No. you didn't. The stinky smell is unbearable.
你没有! 这臭气熏天,简直无法忍受.
How could you sit here quietly and read your book as if nothing had happened?
你怎么还可以在这静静地看书,好象啥事都没有.?
B: I didn't smell anything.
我没觉得臭呀.
A: I am sure it's you. How could you not smell anything. Go flush the toilet now!
那一定是你干的. 怎么可能什么都闻不到? 快去冲厕所!
B: I remember I did flush it. (He went to the bathroom to flush the toilet.)
我记得我是冲了.(他走进厕所,冲洗马桶)
A: Don't you ever do that again. That's barbarian.
我警告你以后别再这样啊. 那是非常不文明的行为.
B: well, I'll try to remember. ( Bob is eating some cookies now.)
嗯,我尽量记住. ( Bob 拿起些饼干在吃)
A: Did you wash your hands after you flush the toilet?
你冲完厕所有没有洗手呀?
B: Do I have to?
要洗手吗?
A: Oh my god! I think I need to change the room right now..
天啊! 我还是换间寝室好了.
The end 剧终
Greeting
On his way to the bethhouse, a boy student bumped into a female classmate. He felt that he should say something to her but couldn't seem to figure out anything to say. Out of the blue, he asked, "Was it crowded in the bethhouse?"
一个男生去洗澡的路上碰到同班的一个女生,觉得应当打个招呼,可又似乎没什么话好说的,却冒出一句:澡堂里人多吗?
你自己组织下嘛,呵呵,如果女想接下文,她可以说,
There is nobody now!