麻烦帮我翻译一下,谢谢。翻译得好给予高分。不要用翻译器翻。

2024-12-17 06:56:44
推荐回答(5个)
回答1:

Your seeing me or not won't make me feel any sorrow or happy. Your missing me or not won't make my love come or go. Your loving me or not won't make my love towards you more or less. No matter you hold me or not, your heart has been stolen by her and will never come back to me.
你的见我或不见我不会让我感到悲伤或快乐。你的想念我或不想念我不会是我的爱来或走。你的爱我或不爱我不会让我对你的爱增加或是减少。不论你抱我或是不抱我,你被她偷走的心永远也不会再回到我这里了。

回答2:

你见,或者不见我 You meet me or not
我就在那里 Still there me standing
不悲不喜 Not sad not happy

你念,或者不念我 You miss me or not
情就在那里 Still there my emotions
不来不去 Not coming not leaving
你爱,或者不爱我 You love me or not
爱就在那里 Still there my love
不增不减 Not less not more
抱,或者不抱我 You hold me or not
你的心在她那 your heart is with her
要不回 I can't pull it back

回答3:

你见,或者不见我

You meet me or not

我就在那里

Still there me standing

不悲不喜

Not sad not happy

你念,或者不念我

You miss me or not

情就在那里

Still there my emotions

不来不去

Not coming not leaving

你爱,或者不爱我

You love me or not

爱就在那里

Still there my love

不增不减

Not less not more

你跟,或者不跟我

You follow me or not

我的手就在你手里

Still there my hands in yours

不舍不弃

Not abandoning

来我的怀里

Coming into my arms

或者

Or

让我住进你的心里

Let me stay in your heart

默然 相爱

Quietly in love

寂静 欢喜

Happily in peace

回答4:

看到或不得见我,我不喜欢的悲痛,这并不。阅读,或者不要看我,爱不进来,却不是这样的。爱,或者不爱我,爱不是在上升。持有,或不抱紧我,你的心,或者其他的在她的背上。

回答5:

whether you see me or not ,I am still in my place without extrame joy or sorrow.
whether you miss me or not,the love is still whthin one' mind without being expressed.
whether you love me or not,the love is still the same without variation.
whether you hug me or not,your heart is still with her,never changed.
(原创,你上面那个用翻译机翻译简直不行!强烈建议楼主不要再依赖翻译机,翻译是活的,不是刻板照搬的东西~)