Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't insecure around you.
We were all meant to shine, as children do. It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear. Our presence automatically liberates others.
翻译:我们最深的恐惧不是我们太弱小,而是我们过于强大.
是我们的光明让自己害怕,而非那些黑暗.
你束缚自己,而不去服务于整个世界.
但没有什么畏缩是明智的,那样你周围的人便无法获得安全感.
我们都是注定要发光的,就像那些孩子一样.
不只是我们当中的一部分人,而是对于所有敏纤人,都是这样.
并且当我们释放自己的光辉,同时也无意识地允许了别人.
当我们从自己的恐惧中解桥返仿放出来,我们的出现也世斗就自然而然地解放了别人.
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不答冲代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。轮升
5.It’s like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can’t change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以从中学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而清桐歼战斗,谁来为她战斗呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I’ll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。