英语“没关系”“不用谢”“不客气”分别怎么说?

2024-12-17 11:17:43
推荐回答(5个)
回答1:

1、谢谢 

n. thanks

misc. thank you

2、不用谢

You're welcome ; Don't mention it

3、没关系

Never mind. ; It doesn't matter. ; That's all right.

4、不客气

blunt;impolite;be rude to;You're welcome.

拓展资料

日常英语口语

1、Washing up(清洁)

Your hands are sticky。(你的手很脏。)

Wash your hands immediately。(马上去洗手。)

Look at the mess you’ve made。(看看你弄的。)

You need to have a bath。(你得洗个澡了。)

2、Manners(礼貌)

Don’t interrupt daddy/mommy。(不要打断妈/爸说话。)

Don’t bother me while I’m on the phone。(我打电话时不要捣乱。)

Are you going to apologize?(你准备道歉吗?)

You need to share your toys with your sister。(你应该与妹妹分享玩具。)

He had that toy first。(他先拿到的玩具。)

This toy doesn’t belong to you。(这个玩具不是你的。)

3、Finding out(发现问题)

What’s happened?(发生什么事了?)

What’s the matter?(怎么了?)

Why are you crying?(为什么哭?)

Don’t worry。(不要担心。)

Everything’s fine。(一切都会好的。)

There’s nothing to be scared of。(没什么可怕的。)

Are you feeling better now?(你现在感觉好些吗?)

We are right in the next room。(我们就在旁边的屋子。)

回答2:

回答3:

没关系可以用:It's all right, Never mind, It doesn't matter, Don't worry, 等等来表示
不用谢和不客气可以说You are welcome, My pleasure

回答4:

That's all right!
you are welcome !
not to mention it!
其实这些意思都是相同的……

回答5:

1.没关系
It doesn't matter.
e.g 你去或不去,对我都没关系。
It doesn't matter to me whether you go or not.

“我的吹风器坏了。 ” “没关系, 你可以用我的。”
“My hair dryer's broken.” “No sweat, you can use mine
2. 不用谢
You're welcome
e.g 不用谢我。我只是尽作爷爷的职责。
Grandpa: Don't thank me . I'm just being a grandfather.

不用谢。能为你服务那是我们的荣幸。
You are welcome . It's our pleasure to service you

不客气
You are welcome
e.g 不客气。希望你在这里工作愉快。
You are welcome. Enjoy your work here