I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won‘t make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。
3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can‘t have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。
5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。
6) Don‘t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn‘t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。
7) Just because someone doesn‘t love you the way you want them to, doesn‘t mean they don‘t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don‘t try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。
10) Don‘t cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有。
Money is not everything. There‘s Mastercard & Visa.
钞票不是万能的,有时还需要信用卡。
One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物,因为它们很好吃。
Love the neighbor. But don‘t get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居,不过不要让她的老公知道。
Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessful man, there
are two.
每个成功男人的背后都有一个女人,每个不成功男人的背后都有两个女人。
Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚,幸福不是永久的嘛。
The wise never marry, And when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚的,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词,他会给你带来很多不相关的亲戚(联系)。
Never put off the work till tomorrow what you can put off today.
不要等明天交不上差再找借口,今天就要找好。
Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片,需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats cause children.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外,后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
"Your future depends on your dreams." So go to sleep.
“现在的梦想决定着你的将来”,所以还是再睡一会吧。
There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天,而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来.
"Hard work never kills anybody."" But why take the risk? "
“努力工作不会导致死亡!”“不过我不会用自己去证明。”
"Work fascinates me." "I can look at it for hours! "
“工作好有意思耶!”“尤其是看着别人工作。”
God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚,幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。
When two‘s company, three‘s the result!
两个人的状态是不稳定的,三个人才是!
A dress is like a barbed fence. It protects the premises without restricting the view.
服饰就象铁丝网,它阻止你冒然行动,但并不妨碍你尽情地观看。
The more you learn, the more you know, The more you know, the more you forget. The more
you forget, the less you know. So why bother to learn.
学的越多,知道的越多, 知道的越多;忘记的越多, 忘记的越多;知道的越
少, 为什么学来着?
在自己面前应该一直留有一个地方,然后去爱。
不知道是谁,不知道如何去爱,也不知道可以爱多久。
只是等待一次爱情,也许永远都没有人,可是这种等待就是爱情本身。
Save a place for yourself, before going out to love.
You don‘t have to know who to love, how to love, or how long your love will last.
Just wait for the one time. Maybe there will never be the one. But just wait, because it already is your reward.
我用力抓紧世界,最终却仍被世界淘汰。
如果一开始就松手,我的痛苦会不会少些?
I held tight to the world, but rejected.
If I had saved the effort, would the pain be less?
她一直坚持宁缺毋滥,相信最好的值得耐心等待。
偏偏最后掉下的红苹果,通常是酸的。
而惊心动魄的伟大爱情,通常不是等来的。
She has been patient, believing the best is worth the wait.
Yet the last apple fallen from the tree is usually sour.
The love that rocks your soul is hardly the result of a long wait.
总希望在风雨欲来的时候,抱紧一些不想放弃的想法。
We just can‘t let go, when the storm is ahead.
静静聆听内心世界的声音,常常有令人欢喜的旋律响起。
可以简单、可以深沉,可以抒情、可以喧闹...
Listen quietly, to the sound of your heart. Cheerful melodies may rise.
Some simple, some profound, some gentle, some loud.
现实的残酷,幸福的易逝。
看不见的,是不是就等于不存在?记住的,是不是永远不会消失?
Cruelty of reality. Volatile happiness.
Those out of sight, are they really not there? Those remembered, will they last forever?
刻下爱的见证的小树,已长成大树。
而我们狂热的恋情,早随风飘散。
小小的印记,变成巨大的伤痕。
风起时,我听见整个森林的叹息……
The sapling that bears our mark of love has grown into a big tree,
but our once fervent love is lost forever in the wind.
The little mark has become a scar.
When the wind blows, we hear the sigh of the forest...
爱到极致,我已变得盲目。
在幸福的峰巅,谁还记得住爱神的电话号码,谁还记得住周围许多有趣的日子。
The culmination of love is blindness.
Who, at the peak of happiness, can remember the number of Cupid, or any of the fun days around.
我们早就约定了,要以最慵懒的姿势,恍惚地面对这个世界。
As we promised, to face the world drowsily in our most languid positions.
迷宫般的城市,让人习惯看相同的景物,走相同的路线,到相同的目的地...
A conundrum of a city. Same scenes, same routes, and same destinies...
IWanttoMarryaMan Like Big Big Wolf