帮我找些有关爱情方面的经典句子。并带有英文翻译的

帮我找些有关爱情方面的经典句子。并带有英文翻译的、
2024-11-30 19:45:29
推荐回答(5个)
回答1:

Like the meeting of the seagulls and the waves we meet and come near.The seagulls fly off, the waves roll away and we depart.
我们如海鸥之与波涛相遇似的,遇见了,走近了。海鸥飞去,波涛滚滚地流开,我们也分别了。
你微微地笑着,不同我说什么话。而我觉得,为了这个,我已等待很久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

回答2:

1、The Peach is the best pantomime, say it might turn into a tragedy.
暗恋是最好的哑剧,说出来可能会变成悲剧。

2、Love means never having to say your are sorry.
爱就是你永远不必说抱歉。(电影《爱情故事》)

3、 I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。

4、 Love gives naught but itself and takes naught but from itself.
爱带来的除了爱别无其它,爱带走的除了爱也别无其它。

5、 Love possesses not nor would it be possessed.
爱是不占有,也不是被占有。

6、When you love you should say, ‘God is in my heart’, but rather, ‘I am in the heart of God.’
当你恋爱的时候你该说,上帝在我心间,而不是,我在上帝心上。

7、 Love has no other desire but to fulfil itself.
爱没有别的愿望,只要成全自己。

8、 For even as love crowns you so shall he crucify you.
爱虽给你加冠,他也要将你钉在十字架上。

9、 The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowingyou can't have them.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边。

10、 Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is fallingin love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。

11、 To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be theworld.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界。

12、 Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste theirtime on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的硕�朔涯愕氖奔洹?

13、Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to,doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。

14、 Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。

15、 Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the rightone, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人;在我们终于遇见心仪的人时,便应当心存感激。

16、 Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣,微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有

17、Absence to love is what wind is to fire. It extinguishes the small; it inflames the great. (Roger de Bussy-Rabutin, French writer)
离别之于爱情好比风之于火,它能将小火熄灭,使大火熊熊燃烧。(法国作家比西-拉比旦.R.)

18、Every man is a poet when he is in love. (Plato ancient Creek philosopher)
每个恋爱中的人都是诗人。(古希腊哲学家 柏拉图)

19、First love is only a little foolishness and a lot of curiosity. (George Bernard Shaw)
初恋就是一点点笨拙外加许许多多好奇。(英国剧作家肖伯纳.G)

20、Friendship is like earthenware: once broken, it can be mended; love is like a mirror: once broken, that ends it. (Josh Billings. American humorist)
友谊就像陶器,破了可以修补;爱情好比镜子,一旦打破就难重圆。(美国幽默作家比林斯 .J.)

21、Friendship is love without his wings. (George Gordon Byron, Bdritish poet)
友谊是没有羽翼的爱。(英国诗人 拜伦.G,G)

22、Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. (Albert Einstein, American scientist)
并非地球引力使人坠入爱河。(美国科学家)

23、 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪,值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。

24、When love beckons to you, follow him.
Though his ways are hard and steep.
And when his wings enfold you, yield to him.
Though the sword hidden among his pinions may wound you.
And when he speaks to you, believe him
Though his voice may shatter your dreams as the north wind lays waste the garden.
当爱召唤你时,跟随着他.虽然他的路程艰险而陡峻.
当他的翅膀围卷着你时,屈服于他.虽然那藏在羽翼中的剑刃会伤害你们.
当他对你说话时,信从他.虽然他的声音会把你的梦击碎,如同北风吹荒了园林.

回答3:

Who picked away my glass shoes, looking for a lost glass shoes.
译:谁捡走了我的玻璃鞋,寻找遗失的玻璃鞋.
I always believe there is the place, there is my heart first yearning,
译:我一直相信会有那个地方,那里有我心中最初的向往.
Smile is cruel
译:微笑也是残酷的
When the little mermaid will save lives dagger into the sea, the moment she had already know oneself is doomed to turns into foam ending.
译:当小美人鱼将挽救生命的匕首投入海中的那一刻起,她就已经知道了自己注定要化做泡沫的结局。
Cruelty is constantly to bring those already been happiness
译: 残忍是不断要提起那些已过的幸福
Why always happy past, occasionally you... . Let... J memories to accompany me.
译:为什么幸福总是擦肩而过,偶尔想你的时候….就让….回忆来陪我.
No one indebted for others, who do not know how to cherish who.
译:没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁.
I only know that I now forget you, I only know I want very false smile, I only know I than you happy, I only know I after age of 18 no longer love you
译:我只知道我现在忘不了你,我只知道我要很虚伪的笑,我只知道我要比你幸福,我只知道我18岁后不再爱着你

回答4:

The Peach is the best pantomime, say it might turn into a tragedy.
暗恋是最好的哑剧,说出来可能会变成悲剧。

回答5:

给你介绍一首歌吧,很经典,里面有很多句子。
Right here waiting