All along it was a fever /向来 爱情的狂热
A cold sweat hot-headed believer /我是个 被爱冲昏头的 信徒
I threw my hands in the air, said, "Show me something,” /我挥开双手 喊著 “敢爱就来吧"
He said, "If you dare, come a little closer.” /他说著 “如果你有胆 就在向我迈进些"
Round and around and around and around we go /是是非非 分分合合 我们还是继续著
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know. /噢 现在 看著我 面对我 告诉我 你都懂
Not really sure how to feel about it. /这种感觉 难以捉摸
Something in the way you move /你的 一举一动
Makes me feel like I can't live without you. /使我著迷 在生命中你已不能少去
It takes me all the way. /占据了我的心灵
I want you to stay /我想要你 留下
It's not much of a life you're living /你现在的生活 没有太多的意义
It's not just something you take–it's given /人生不只有获取 还有奉献
Round and around and around and around we go /流言蜚语 走走停停 生活还是继续
Oh now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now you know. /噢 现在 看著我 面对我 告诉我 你都懂
Not really sure how to feel about it. /这种感受 用言语难说
Something in the way you move /你身上 散发的气息
Makes me feel like I can't live without you. /生命中 你已不可或缺
It takes me all the way. /盤踞了 我的所有
I want you to stay. /我要你 留下
Ooh, ooh, ooh, the reason I hold on /我秉持下去的 理由
Ooh, ooh, ooh, 'cause I need this hole gone /因为 我的心灵 需要填满
Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving /好笑的是 你是那个伤透心的 但我才是那个 该被拯救的
'Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving. /因为当光明不再 很难看清 我们俩哪个才是 深陷其中
Not really sure how to feel about it. /不太确定 这是什麼感受
Something in the way you move /你的方式 你的作为
Makes me feel like I can't live without you. /让我感觉 不能没有你
It takes me all the way. /只让我觉得
I want you to stay, stay. /我只要你 留下
I want you to stay, oh. /我想要你 留下