In sleep he sang to me模糊的睡意里他曾为我歌唱
In dreams he came朦胧的梦中他阔步走来
That voice which calls to me那呼唤我
and speaks my name喊我的名字的声音
And do I dream again?难道是我又一次坠入梦中?
For now I find现在我发觉了
The Phantom of the Opera is there歌剧的幽灵就在那
Inside my mind在我思绪的最深处
Sing once again with me 再一次的与我同声放歌
Our strange duet 我们奇异的二重唱
My power over you 比你强大的这股力量
Grows stronger yet 还在日益增长!
And though you turn from me 你转身离去
To glance behind 只留下一瞥背影
The Phantom of the Opera is there 歌剧幽灵就在那
Inside your mind 在你的脑海里
Those who have seen your face 那些过去看过你脸孔的人
Draw back in fear 充满了恐惧
I am the mask you wear 我是你带着的面具
it's me they hear 是你的代言者
Your/my spirit and your/my voice 你的/我的精神与你的/我的声音
In one combined 融为一体
The Phantom of the Opera is there 歌剧的幽灵在那
Inside your/my mind 在你的脑海里
He's there 他在那
The Phantom of the Opera 歌剧幽灵
Beware 提防!
The Phantom of the Opera 歌剧幽灵
In all your fantasies 在你所有的幻想里
You always knew 你一直了解
That man and mystery 那个男人与那个神秘的迷
Were both in you 都已与你附体
And in this labyrinth 在这错综复杂的迷宫里
Where night is blind 黑夜都被盲目了双眼
The Phantom of the Opera is there 歌剧的幽灵在那
Inside your/my mind 在你的/我的脑海
Sing, my angel of music! 歌唱吧,我的音乐天使!
He's there, the Phantom of the Opera 他就在那,歌剧的幽灵
In sleep he sang to me, 睡眠中他对我唱到
in dreams he came ... 潜入我梦中
that voice which calls to me 那呼唤我的声音
and speaks my name ... 叫着我的姓名
And do I dream again? 我又一次身处幻境
For now I find 此刻我发现
the Phantom of the Opera is there - 那歌剧幽灵
inside my mind ... 就在我脑海中浮现
PHANTOM:
Sing once again with me 再与我歌一曲
our strange duet ... 那奇妙的二重唱
My power over you 我的力量附着你身
grows stronger yet ... 愈发变强
And though you turn from me, 虽然你转过身去
to glance behind, 凝视身后
the Phantom of the Opera is there - 那歌剧幽灵
inside your mind ... 就在你脑海中浮现
CHRISTINE:
Those who have seen your face 那些见过你面目的人
draw back in fear ... 在惊恐中退却
I am the mask you wear ... 我是你脸上的面具
PHANTOM:
It‘s me they hear ... 而歌唱的却是我
BOTH:
Your/my spirit and your/my voice 你的/我的灵魂与你的/我的声音
in one combined: 结合于一体
the Phantom of the Opera is there - 那歌剧幽灵
inside your/my mind ... 就在你/我脑海中浮现
CHORUS:
He‘s there, 他就在那里
the Phantom of the Opera ... 那歌剧幽灵
Beware, the Phantom of the Opera ... 看那,那歌剧幽灵
PHANTOM:
In all your fantasies, 在你所有的梦想中
you always knew 你一直明白
that man and mystery ... 那人与魅影
CHRISTINE:
... were both in you ... 皆在你身
BOTH:
这个是<<歌剧魅影>>中的插曲 nightwish进行了翻唱
<<歌剧魅影>>
《the phantom of the opera》
in sleep he sing to me
在梦中他对我献唱
in dreams he came
在梦中他迎面走来
the voice calls to me,and speaks my name
声声呼唤我的名字
and do i dream again?for now i found
我是否又做梦了,因为我发现
the phantom of the oprea is there
歌剧魅影就在那里
inside my mind
在我心中
[the Phantom]
sing once again with me
再次与我合唱
******
奇妙的二重唱
my power offer you grows stronger
我支配你的力量日益强大
and go you turn for me,do glance behind
纵然你离我而去,留下惊鸿一瞥
the phantom of the oprea is there
歌剧魅影就在那里
inside your mind
在你心中
[Christine]
those who have seen your face
凡见过你面容的人
drop back in fear
蜷缩于恐惧之中
i am the mask you wear
我是你所戴的面具
[the Phantom]
they ****** the ear
他们听见的是我
[together]
******
[你/我]的灵魂和声音合为一体
the phantom of the oprea is there
歌剧魅影就在那里
inside [my/you] mind
在[我/你]心中
[Christine]
he is there,the phantom of the opera
他在那里,歌剧魅影
[the Phantom]
sing,my angel of music
唱吧,我的音乐天使
sing,my angel
唱吧,我的天使
sing for me
为我歌唱
sing,my angel
唱吧,我的天使
sing for me
为我歌唱