澳大利亚我的故乡
still call Australia home
澳大利亚我的故乡
I've been to cities that never close down,
我曾漂泊到很多的大城市,
from New York to Rome and old London Town ,
从纽约到里约热内卢和古老的伦敦城。
but no matter how far or how wild I roam,
但不管(我)走得多麽遥远,
I still call Australia home.
澳大利亚(仍)是我的故乡。
I love being free,
我热爱自由,
and so I keep leaving the sun and the sea,
所以我不断踏上航程,
but my heart lies waiting over the foam,
但我的内心仍然眷念家乡的滔天白浪,
I still call Australia home
澳大利亚是我的故乡。
And some day we’ll all be together once more,
总有一天我们将再次欢聚一堂
when all the ships come back to the shore.
当所有的航船都再次回到(久违)岸边
And read that something I’ve always known
(让我们)说出埋藏(已久的)在心底的那句话
I still call Australia home.
澳大利亚我的故乡
but no matter how far or how wild I roam
但不管走得多麽遥远
I still call Australia home
澳大利亚是我的故乡!
(你可以把澳大利亚改成中国,这个是宋祝英唱过的)