山丘
Alright, who wants some? OK,谁想来点......(估计是山丘的锤子吧)?
圣骑
I live to serve all believers! 我活着去服务于所有的信任者!
大法师
This had better be worth it! 这还是值得的
血法师
Burning to avenge. 复仇在燃烧
死骑
The pact is sealed! 契约已订!
巫妖
The ancient evil survives! 远古邪恶生还了!
恐惧魔王
The night beckons! 夜在召唤!
地穴领主
From the depths I come. 我从深渊而来!
剑圣
I obey the six vengance! 我接受(顺从)这六个报应(惩罚) !(不解......)
先知
The future is ours! 未来属于我们!
老牛
I have an axe to grind! 我有把斧子要磨 !
暗影猎手
Want to see something real scary?"想来点真正让人惊慌的玩意儿?
恶魔
At last, we shall have revenge! 最终,我们该复仇了!
老鹿
I must safeguard the land! 我必须保卫大地!
月女
Warriors of the night, assemble! (你知道了......)
守望者
My prey is near. 我的猎物就在附近。
迦娜
I stand ready!我准备好了!
中立的待完善~
山丘
Alright, who wants some?
圣骑
I live to serve all believers!
法师
This had better be worth it!
死骑
The pact is sealed!
巫妖
The ancient evil survives!
魔王
The night beckons!
剑圣
I obey the six vengance!
先知
The future is ours!
老牛
I have an axe to grind!
恶魔
At last, we shall have revenge!
老鹿
I must safegaurd the land!
月女
Warriors of the night, assemble!
迦娜
I stand ready!
他们答的好像是对了