汉译英句子翻译

2024-12-16 05:43:49
推荐回答(2个)
回答1:

  1. What qualification do you think is essitial for a sales?

  2. What advantage do you think you have? Why should I hire you?

  3. Comparing to the other candidates, where do you think you are better than them?

  4. If two customer come to our store (and they don't know each other), how you should serve them?

  5. In work point of view, what is your biggest adavantage and dis-advantage?

  6. What kind of person do you wish to be two years later?

  7. What do you expect from our company?

     

你列出的答案翻译:(靠发挥了,不要记答案)

 

我最希望能尽快胜任岗位,得到领导的认可和赏识。将来能够得到重用、提升。

What I wish best is to be qualified for this position as soon as possible through my hard work, make good recognition and get your acceptance. I look forward, after my greatest effort, that I can get a promotion in no far future.

 

 

如果你有心,网上有很多面试技巧和面试注意事项的帖子,你可以去参考一下。如果你连这个动力就没有,那就好好考虑你自己的真正需要是什么吧,问问自己这家公司是不是你要的选择。

 

 

祝你面试成功!

回答2:

1.你认为一个销售人员应该具备什么品质?
1 do you think a sales staff should have what quality?
2.你认为自己有什么优势,我为什么要雇佣你?
2 do you think you have what advantage, why should I hire you?
3.相对其他来面试的人你有什么过人之处
3 other people came to the interview you any good
4.如果店里同时来了两位顾客(互相不认识的),你应该如何为他们服务
4 if the store at the same time to the two customers (not to know each other), how should you serve them
5.从工作的角度分析,你最大的缺点和优点是什么
5 from the point of view, what is your greatest weaknessand advantages
6.你希望两年后的你是什么样的
6 you hope that after two years of what you are
7.你希望到我们公司得到什么?
7 you want to our company?
我的答案也帮我翻译一下吧。。
My answer is to help me to translate..
我最希望能尽快胜任岗位,得到领导的认可和赏识。将来能够得到重用、提升。
I hope to do the job, led by the recognition and appreciation. To be able to be reused, improve future.