汉译英 帮我翻译下面的句子 不要百度翻译``` 因为大多数是口语

2024-11-23 16:38:22
推荐回答(3个)
回答1:

LZ你好,翻译如下:

啊 新的一天 不过和昨天一样 还是会很平淡的度过吧
Oh, a fresh day started, while it would be plainly passed away as yesterday.

不先洗脸的话 可能又会睡着 也说不定
If you don't wash face, you perhaps will also fall into sleep.

臭小子 每天我都只不过一顿饭而已
Brat! I only have one meal every day.

额 感觉不到饿 但是还是要吃饭的吧
Er, I don't feel hungry, but the meal is also a must.

最后一次想起我是在什么时候 现在你爱的人是谁
When is your last time recoginized me? Who is you now fall in love with?

喂 臭小子 你有没有曾经想念过一只狗呢
Hi, brat! Have you ever missed a dag?

有时候真想用酒精麻痹自己
I really want to paralyze myself with alcohole sometime.

不好的记忆就是要藏在日记里面吧
Bad memery should stay in diary

今天的我对于明天来说就是个秘密
The current me is a secret to the future

纯手译,满意就给分吧!

回答2:

a new day, as same as yesterday, should be spent normally.
i could fall asleep without washing my face. sometimes, it is hard to say.
buddy, i just eat a meal per day.
i don't feel hungry but still to eat on time.
when you miss me up last time and whom do you love now?
hey, do you ever miss a dog?
sometimes, i really wanna drown my sorrows with alcohol.
keep bad memories into the diary.
it is a secret for the current me in future.

回答3:

【个人感觉翻译的还行吧 平时跟bf聊天都是这种语气的】

啊 新的一天 不过和昨天一样 还是会很平淡的度过吧
aha it's a new day but it's just the same as before probably there's nothing different spending it
不先洗脸的话 可能又会睡着 也说不定
i might fall asleep again without washing face who knows
臭小子 每天我都只不过一顿饭而已
hey fellow i just have meal a day
额 感觉不到饿 但是还是要吃饭的吧
umm though i'm not hungry i still ought to eat something
最后一次想起我是在什么时候 现在你爱的人是谁
so... when's the last time u missed me and who's ur lover
喂 臭小子 你有没有曾经想念过一只狗呢
hey fellow have u ever missed a dog
有时候真想用酒精麻痹自己
sometimes i really wanna make myself drunk
不好的记忆就是要藏在日记里面吧
just keep terrible secrets in the diary
今天的我对于明天来说就是个秘密
to tomorrow i'm just a secret today