A:Jack B:Angelica
B:I hate you. 我恨你。
A:The bloke who saved your life? 我救了你的命呢
B:The years I possess,stolen from my own father! 我夺走了我父亲的岁月!
A:I only helped Blackbeard do what any father should have done. 我只是帮黑胡子尽了父亲的责任。
B:You are cruel and ignorant. 你又残忍又无知。
A:One pistol,one shot. 一把手枪,一发子弹。
B:To kill myself before I starve? 让我自杀用的?
A:There’s no trusting you,love. 我信不过你,亲爱的。
Besides,this is a well-traveled trade route. 况且,这是一条商路。
You can signal a passing ship. 你可以向路过的商船求救。
Or you can just bite the proverbial bullet,as it were. 或是饮弹自尽,随你便。
B:And how will I get free of these bonds? 我该怎么松绑?
A:You broke free of your bonds half an hour ago,waiting for the precise moment to pounce.
你半小时前就松绑了,等机会对我下手。
B:Admit it,Jack.You still love me. 承认吧,杰克。你还爱着我。
A:If you had a sister and a dog,I’d choose the dog. 如果你有姐妹或是小狗,我会选择小狗。
B:Treasure!There is a chest with jewels!jewels with the power to rule the wind and tide! 宝藏,有一箱珠宝!足以让你称霸大海!
A:You’re making that up! 你在胡说!
B:Wait…I am with child,Yours. 等等,我怀孕了,是你的。
A:I don’t recall that we ever had… 我不记得我们曾经…
B:You were drunk! 当时你醉了!
A:I’ve actually never been that drunk. 我从没醉到那种程度。
B:Wait!There is something I want to say to you.Something I wanted to say from the moment we first met.等一下!我还有话跟你说。我们第一次见面就想对你说。
A:Go on,then. 那就说吧。
B:I love you. 我爱你。
A:As do I.Always have,always will. 我也是。我一直都是,直到永远。
A:I gotta go. 我得走了。
B:Jack!This is not over!Jack! 杰克!我和你没完呢!杰克!
A:Missed! 没打中!
不要一部分就可以了
The Fountain does tests you, Gibbs. But better to not know which moment may be
your last, every morsel of your entire being alive to the infinite mystery of it
all. And whose to say I won't live forever, eh? Discoverer of the Fountain of
Youth. I have no saying it, Gibbs. It's a pirate's life for me.
Savvy?
不老泉是一个考验。不过我宁愿不知道自己的生命终点是什么时候,让自己活在无止境的未知谜团之中。而且谁说我就不能长生不老咧,是吧?好歹也是“发现不老泉的人”耶。自己可没法定生死,海盗生活,我过着挺乐的。