勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代言词
Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity
受人追捧 终成焦点所在
Applause! At long last the spotlight.
这就是天才的软肋
That's the frailty of genius,
他们需要观众
it needs an audience.
转过去 你太扎眼了
Face the other way. You're putting me off.
整条街智商都被你拉低了
You lower the IQ of the whole street.
愤懑是种麻醉剂
Bitterness is a paralytic.
更危险的动机是爱
Love is a much more vicious motivator
那人是谁? 你为什么要骗她?
Who was that? Why did you lie to her?
人不爱主动说出真相
People don't like telling you things
但他们总喜欢反驳 过去时 注意到了么
but they love to contradict you.Past tense, did you notice?
什么? 我以谈论死人的方式 用的过去时
What? I referred to her husband in the past tense.
她也用了
Yes. Why is he doing this the bomber?
就算她死得可疑 为什么要提醒我们?
If this woman's death was suspicious, why point it up?
人性本善呗
Good Samaritan.
那还逼人自爆?
你看到了 只是不会观察
You do see, you just don't observe!
Who press-gangs suicide bombers?
人性本恶呗
你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗
Do you know the big problem with a disguise,
不管多么努力 都只能描绘出一幅自画像
However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait.
简直是教科书式的经典案例
Because this was textbook.
爱的承诺 失去的苦楚 赎罪的欢愉
The promise of love, the pain of loss, the joy of redemption.
然后给他一个难题 看他起舞
Then give him a puzzle and watch him dance
排除不可能的因素之后
Once you've ruled out the impossible,
不管剩下的多不可思议 那就是真相
他给她头脑里埋了那个疑问 盘桓不去
He planted that doubt in her head. That little nagging sensation.
要有超强的意志才能抵抗
You're going to have to be strong to resist.
因为想法是杀不死的 对吧?
You can't kill an idea, can you?
只要它在这里... 扎了根
Not once it's made a home...there.
人人都想相信它 这才是高明之处
Everybody wants to believe it, that's what makes it so clever.
一个比真相更受欢迎的谎言
A lie that's preferable to the truth.
.
.
我只在乎工作,不然大脑就要生锈了——All that matters to me is the work! Without that, my brain rots!
就算我以前知道 那也早被我删除了__Well, if I ever did, I've deleted it.
你的智商把整条街的水平都拉低了~~