DH: Your blood is mine 你的血是我的
DH :Die ,fool 去死吧,傻瓜
DH: At least , we shall have revenge. 在最后,复仇的时刻来临了
DH: I’m blood , no dead.我是血,不死
DH: I'm blind ,not deaf 我是一个盲人,但是我不聋
DH: My patience has ended. 我已经没有耐心了
BM: I am yours! 我是你的(55555,大家别误会)
DK: I am the Darkness 我就是黑暗
DK: For the lich king 为了巫妖王
DK: The pact is sealed 契约被密封
DL: If I have wings, why I always walking 走了这么久,才知道我是有翅膀的。 (比较恶搞。。)
DL: Lives or die. 活着或者死去
WD: we are wasting time here 我们在这里是浪费时间
WD: I can taste their fear. 我能感觉到他们的恐惧
WD: My prey is near. 我的猎物就在附近
WD: I'll finish the hunt 我将完成这次狩猎行动
FS: See is believing! 眼见为实
FS: The future is ours 未来是我们的
深渊魔王: I bring the darkness. 我带来了黑暗
深渊魔王: You failed to amuse me 讨好我是徒劳的
兽王: I hear the call of the wind 我听见风的呼唤
阿尔塞斯: For my father the king 为了我的父王
POM: Warriors of the night, assemble 夜的战士, 聚集
熊猫: Now ,your in danger 现在,你正处于危险之中
SH: Killing be easy 杀人变得容易
FT: Grab your sword and fight the Horde 拿起您的剑与部落战斗
塞纳留斯:You can’t defeat me ,I’m the heart of the land.你无法击败我,我的心属于大地
Paladin: Is that a sword? Luxury! Is that a horse? Sloth! Is that a helmet? Vanity!
那是剑吗?奢侈!那是马吗?懒惰!那是头盔吗?虚荣!
萨满:Wind and fire, hear my call 风和火, 听我号令
鹰德: By the great winds , i come乘着伟大的风, 我来临!
龙鹰:sky is mine 天空是我的
僧侣 :
Where shall my blood be spilled 我的血液将从哪里溢出
Paladin : Let me face the peril 让我来面对危险
兽步:Time for killing 时刻为了杀戮
my patience has ended!!
太多了,而已就一个兵都说3句话
你0分还想别人帮你翻译?