求一篇五分钟的名著话剧剧本!急!

2024-12-28 22:38:28
推荐回答(1个)
回答1:

  出场人物:Jane Eyre——简•爱,
  Edward Fairfax Rochester ——爱德华*费尔法克斯•罗切斯特
  Alice Fairyfax——爱丽丝•费尔菲克斯,罗切斯特的女管家,简爱的朋友
  Bertha Mason--- Bertha Antoinetta的哥哥
  Servant, Lawyer, Pastor
  ( 备注:1.Adèle--阿黛勒,罗切斯特的朋友的女儿,罗切斯特是她的监护人,简爱的学生 2.Bertha Antoinetta.——疯女,罗切斯特的合法妻子)

  罗切斯特(边走边说,匆忙):你去过礼堂了吗?
  Rochester:Have you been to the chapel?
  仆人:是的,先生,牧师刚刚来过。
  Servant :Yes, sir. The pastor has just arrived .
  罗切斯特:马车准备好了吗?
  Rochester:Is the carriage ready?
  仆人:是的,马匹正在上挽具。
  仆人:The horses have all been harnessed.
  罗切斯特:我们要在典礼结束后离开这儿。
  Rochester:I want leave here after the moment the ceremony is over.
  仆人:是的,先生.
  Servant :Yes, sir.
  罗切斯特:好,你先去忙吧!
  Rochester:OK!Done your own job!
  (仆人退场)
  罗切斯特:(礼服,激动地喊)简!简!
  Rochester:Jane!Jean!
  简:(穿着婚纱,出场)我来了!
  Jane: Yes, I’m here!
  罗切斯特:(动情地说,额头轻吻)亲爱的,你真漂亮!
  Rochester: Honey, you are so beautiful!
  简(害羞,低头)谢谢!
  Jane: Thank you!
  罗切斯特:(深情看着简)有遗憾吗?
  Rochester: Any regrets?
  简;(微笑)只是阿黛尔在学校,她一定爱看见我这身装扮……
  Jane: Only that Adèle is away at school. She would have loved to see me in this dress……
  罗切斯特:(温柔地笑笑,点头)我们叫人画一幅像寄给她,像这样,晨曦映照在你身上……
  Rochester: we will have a portrait painted and sent to her. Like this, with the morning light upon you
  (简笑笑,溢满幸福)
  (罗切斯特拿出戒指,二人对视,会心一笑,罗切斯特为简戴上戒指)
  罗切斯特:我爱的简,将成为我的妻子,我要好好照顾她,让她成为世界上最幸福的女人!(二人相拥)
  Rochester: My lover, Jean, will be my wife, l will take care of her, and make her the luckiest woman in the world!
  (管家爱丽丝上场)
  Alice:I’m sorry to disturb .But I have to .Mr. Rochester, It’s time to go to the church. The pastor is waiting!
  (乘马车,退场)

  (到教堂,二个挽着步入教堂,仆人和爱丽思站在旁边)
  牧师:在上帝的注视下,我们聚集在一起,参加这个男人和这个女人神圣的婚礼。未经上帝圣言所允许的结合都不是由上帝结合……
  Pastor: We are gathered together here at the sight of God to join together this man, and this woman in holy matrimony. So many as are coupled together, otherwise than God’s World doth allow. I now join together by God.……
  律师:(从外面闯入,并大喊)婚礼不能继续!我宣布有障碍……
  Lawyer :The marriage cannot go on ! I declare an impediment!
  (众人回头看着律师)
  罗切斯特:(生气地看了律师一眼,拉着简,回头对牧师)继续,先生!
  Rochester: Continue, sir! Please!
  牧师;我不能……(对牧师)请问,是什么性质的妨碍?
  Pastor: No, I can’t…… What is the nature of this impediment?
  律师:(一边走进一边说)罗切斯斯特是一个已婚的男人!
  Lawyer :Mr. Rochester is a married man!
  (全声震惊,除了管家爱丽丝)
  罗切斯特:(愤怒,向律师靠近)你是谁?
  Rochester: Who are you?
  律师:我叫布里格斯,是一个律师。我受人委托来看你的妻子……
  Lawyer : M y name is Brings. I’m a lawyer. I was engaged to look after the interest of your wife.
  罗切斯特:(大喊)没有妻子!!!
  Rochester: There is no wife! Have no wife!
  律师;(打开文件)我已确认并证明,1829年10月20日,桑恩费尔德庄园的爱德华`费尔法克斯`罗切斯特同我姐姐伯莎`安东瓦内达结婚。
  Lawyer: I have confirmed and proved that on the twentieth day of October 1829.,Edward Fairfax Rochester and Thornfield Hall was married to my sister Bertha Antoinetta.
  (罗切斯特脸色越来越阴深,简的脸上闪过复杂的神情)
  律师:(继续,眼神犀利)现在我手中的是结婚证书的副本,署名理查德`梅森。
  Lawyer:A copy of wedding certificate is now in my possession. Signed Richard Mason.
  简:他说的是真的吗?
  Jean: Is he right?
  罗切斯特:(呼吸急促,辩解到)这可以证明我结过婚……并不能证明那个女人还活着!
  Rochester: That may prove that I have been married and that doesn’t prove that the woman is still living.
  律师:她三个月以前还活着,我有事实的证人。
  Lawyer: She is living three months ago. And I have a witness to the fact.
  罗切斯特;叫他出来!该死!
  Rochester:Then, produce him! Shit!
  牧师:先生,不要忘记你在一个神圣的地方!
  Pastor: Sir, do not forget that you are in a scared place!
  律师:(对梅森)先生,请到前面来!
  Lawyer :Have the goodness to step towards,sir!
  (梅森进场)
  罗切斯特:(意外,愤怒)梅森!
  Rochester: Mason!
  (女仆仿佛已经预料到了,眼神并无多大意外)
  简:(伤心)爱德华,请对我说实话!
  Jane:Edward,tell me the truth ! Please!!!
  罗切斯特:是的,我结过婚,但是我是被骗的!请相信我!我真的爱你!
  Rochester: Right! I have got married. But I was cheated! Please, believe me! I really love you and want to marry you!
  (简后退两步,险些晕倒,爱丽丝上前扶住简)
  爱丽丝:小姐,挺住!
  Jane:Miss, be strong!
  罗切斯特:(无可奈何,痛苦)(对牧师)合上你的书……
  (对众人)没有婚礼了……这些人说的是事实,我结过婚,与我结婚的女人仍然活着……
  (简痛苦地看着罗切斯特……对望)
  Rochester: Close your book! ……
  There will be no wedding.……What these men say is true. I have been married. And the woman to whom I was married still lives……
  (停了停)你们全都跟我来吧!去见见格雷斯`普尔的病人!我的妻子!
  Rochester: Come to my house ,all of you! And meet Grace Pool’s patient! My wife!!!
  (退场)