翻译这些句子一定要注意表达简洁,重点突出,我每天的工作就是和老外打电话,你可以参照我得版本,应该算是比较标准的美式表达,如果和英国人打交道就要多加一些词,美国人说话相当简洁.lilalu 译的不错,不过过于书面,从这些句子看都是口头表达,应该选择更简单的词
1.最近过得怎么样?
1.How are u doing recently?
2.实在抱歉这么晚还打电话打搅您,但是事情紧急.
2.Sorry for trouble you at this awful time, but it is urgent.
3.下个星期一上午10点在公司的办公室,有一个很重要的会议,请您务必按时参加.
3.Please attend the meeting next Monday for it is important, 10am in the office.
4.我知道你现在说话不方便,所以用英语和你对话.
4.I know you are inconvinent right now, so I am speaking english with you.
5.详情我会以电子邮件的形式发到你的邮箱里,请你及时查收.
5.I 'l email you indetail, pls check ur mailbox.
6.李明遇到一些困难,现在我们很需要你的帮助.
6.We need you help awfully for liming was in trouble.
1.最近过得怎么样?
1. How's life?
2.实在抱歉这么晚还打电话打搅您,但是事情紧急.
2.Sorry to bother you this late, but it's an emergency.
3.下个星期一上午10点在公司的办公室,有一个很重要的会议,请您务必按时参加.
3.Please attend the important meeting at 10 o'clock next Monday.
4.我知道你现在说话不方便,所以用英语和你对话.
4.It's not the right time to talk, so let's converse in English.
5.详情我会以电子邮件的形式发到你的邮箱里,请你及时查收.
5.I will write the details to you via email, so please check to make sure.
6.李明遇到一些困难,现在我们很需要你的帮助.
6. Li Ming encountered some problems. Now we really need your help.
1.How are you lately?
2.I appologize for disturbing you at such a late hour, but it is very urgent.
3.There will be an important meeting, which will be held in the company's office next Monday at 10 o'clcok. Please attend on time.
4.I know it might be inconvenient for you to talk right now, that's why i am speaking english with you.
5.I will email you the details. Please check your email box in a timely manner.
6.Li ming has encountered some problems, we really need your help.
1.最近过得怎么样?
1.How are you lately?
2.实在抱歉这么晚还打电话打搅您,但是事情紧急.
2.Sorry for calling you this late,but there's something urgent.
3.下个星期一上午10点在公司的办公室,有一个很重要的会议,请您务必按时参加.
3.There's a very important conference in the office of the company on 10 o'clock next Monday morning.
4.我知道你现在说话不方便,所以用英语和你对话.
4.I am talking to you in English because I know that there's something discommodious with you.
5.详情我会以电子邮件的形式发到你的邮箱里,请你及时查收.
5.I'll send the details to your mailbox by email.Please check it in time.
6.李明遇到一些困难,现在我们很需要你的帮助.
6.We need you help awfully for something troubled Li ming.
1.Recently off how kind?
2.Very sorry so late also call the phone number disturb you,
but the matter is extremely urgent.
3.Next Monday 10:00 in the company's office, there is a very
important meeting, you must participate in on time.
4.I know you speak inconvenient, and your English dialogue.
5.Details will be in the form of e-mail sent to you by mail, please please find your time.
6.Li ming encountered some difficulties, we really need your help.
1. Recently off like? 2. Really sorry so late also calls disturb you. However, the issue of emergency. 3. next Monday 10:00 in the company's office, there is a very important meeting, you must participate in on time. 4. I know you speak inconvenience Therefore, the use of English and your dialogue. 5. Details will be in the form of e-mail sent to your mailbox, please please find in a timely manner. 6. Mr encountered some difficulties, we really need your help.