Harry: Here we are Marv. New York City, the land of opportunity. Smell that?
哈利:我们到了,马福。纽约,充满机遇的城市。闻到了么?
Marv: (sniffs)Yeah.
马福:(闻)是的。
Harry: Know what that is?
哈利:是什么?
Marv: Fish?
马福:鱼。
Harry: It's freedom.
哈利:是自由。
Marv: No, it's fish.
马福:不,是鱼。
Harry: It's freedom, and it's money.
哈利:是自由,和钱。
Marv: Okay, okay, it's freedom.
马福:好吧好吧,是自由。
Harry: Let's get out of here before somebody sees us.
哈利:在别人发现我们之前赶紧离开这儿。
Marv: And it's fish.
马福:确实是鱼的味道。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Waiter: Two scoops, sir?
侍者:两勺好么,先生?
Kevin McCallister: Two? Make it three. I'm not driving.
凯文:两勺?我要三勺,我不开车。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gangster Johnny on TV: You was here last night too, wasn't ya?
电视上的男匪:你昨晚在这,是吧?
Girl Gangster on TV: I was singing at the Blue Monkey last night.
女匪:我昨晚在"蓝猴子"唱歌。
Kevin McCallister: She was not. She was smooching with your brother.
凯文:她没有,她在跟你的兄弟接吻。
Gangster Johnny on TV: You was here. And you was smoochin' with my brother.
男匪:你在这,还跟我的兄弟接吻。
Kevin McCallister: See?
凯文:看到了吧?
小学时学写毛笔字的情景。我独自握着笔,在暖风中却瑟索发抖。忽然,一双有力的大手,将我手中的笔稳住,一笔一划的教我。无论我
写得有多差