【人的一生,到底有几句话是真实的,又有几句话是虚假的呢?】
So many words during one's life time. How many is real, and how many is false ?
【是你的东西总会是你的,不是你的东西,那就去把它抢过来。】
If it is yours,it is yours;if it is not,vie for it.
【正义这种东西对我没用,我只要活好我自己就够了。】
Justness have nothing to do with me, living a good life is enough to me.
【身份这种东西只是一个无用的代名词罢了,了解了又能怎样?】
Identity is just a smybol, knew or not doesn't matter.
【我的命是为了那个人存在,为她而死,也是我心甘情愿。】
I exist for that person, I am willing to die for her.
【秘密如果说出来的话,那就不是秘密了,所以,我不告诉你。】
Secret won't be a secret if it was divulged, so I wont't tell you.
【人活着就是为了死去,但如果无法死去的话……】
People live for die, but if unable to die...
【她是我世上唯一的亲人,能够守护她则是我至高的荣耀。】
She is the only in the world, it is my honor to protect her.
【人的一生,到底有几句话是真实的,又有几句话是虚假的呢?】
How mnay lies and truth are there in one's life
【是你的东西总会是你的,不是你的东西,那就去把它抢过来。】
If it is yours, it will remain yours; if it is not yours, make it yours.
【正义这种东西对我没用,我只要活好我自己就够了。】
Justice holds not meaning to me; I just need to live good.
【身份这种东西只是一个无用的代名词罢了,了解了又能怎样?】
Status is just a name, so what if it cannot be understood
【我的命是为了那个人存在,为她而死,也是我心甘情愿。】
For her I am willing to live or to die.
【秘密如果说出来的话,那就不是秘密了,所以,我不告诉你。】
I can't tell you; if I do, it will no longer be a secret.
【人活着就是为了死去,但如果无法死去的话……】
One can only live to die but not die to live.
【她是我世上唯一的亲人,能够守护她则是我至高的荣耀。】
She is my only kin; it's my highest honour to protect her.
【Person's lifetime, in the end there are a few words are true, there are few words to be false then? 】
【Is something you will always be you, not your thing, then to make it take it over. 】
【Just such a useless thing to me, I just live for myself enough. 】
【Useless as this thing is just a synonym for fills understand what can? 】
【My life is there for that person, as she died, which I willingly. 】
【Secret if out, then it is not a secret, so I do not tell you. 】
【People living to die, but if not dead, then ... ...】
【She is my world, the only family that can protect her is my highest honor. 】