这几句中文翻译成英文的正确性?

2025-01-25 04:26:27
推荐回答(5个)
回答1:

以下是本人的版本,呵呵

Hide not the truth. 告诉我真相。
why did you escape from our game? 为什么不与我一起玩这个游戏?
The only question I have, is whether our love still alive? 我想知道:你是否爱我。

Miss you day and night, though it hurts. 我日日夜夜思念着你。
And I know our love has fell like autumn leaves. 我知道你的爱已经离我远去。
But I still remember you and wait. 但是我一直记得你,等待着你。

When I lost your love. 当我失去了你的爱。
I only belong to the world of darkness, 我只能呆在黑暗的世界之中。
where love, hope, light are all meaningless words. 没有爱 没有希望 没有光

Everything has changed but my love for you. 一起都改变了,除了我对你的爱
Maybe I am not perfect in the eyes of yours. 也许我有很多缺点
And beatiful may not be a description for me from the mouth of you. 也许我并不美丽。
But... 但是……
Please come back. 请回来。
Please return my love, the very love between me and you! 请把属于我的爱还给我!

个别地方为了押韵,稍稍异于普通语法。

回答2:

Everything has changed without my love for you. 没有我对你的爱,一切都改变了。
其余很不错。

回答3:

I only stay at the world of darkness.文艺点的话就翻成黑暗将我吞噬

回答4:

Everything has changed without my love for you. 没有了我对你的爱,一切都已改变。

回答5:

I'm only living in the world of darkness. 我只能呆在黑暗的世界之中。
NO LOVE NO HOPE NO LIGHT 没有爱 没有希望 没有光
Everything has changed, except for my love to you. 一起都改变了,除了我对你的爱。
Maybe I have some weaknesses. 也许我有很多缺点。